Execu-Move CC is a quality focused company committed to conduct
all of our business in an honest and ethical manner. We take a zero-
tolerance approach to bribery and corruption and are committed to
acting professionally, fairly and with integrity in all our dealings
wherever we operate.
Our policy applies to individual employees, agents, suppliers,
consultants or any other people or bodies associated with Execu-Move
CC or any of its subsidiaries and employees.
To achieve our commitment, we expect compliance of the
following code of conduct from all our clients, associates,
business partners and suppliers:
- Never engage in any form of bribery, either directly or through
any third party.
- Never offer or make an improper payment, or authorise an
improper payment (cash or otherwise) to any individual,
including any local or foreign official anywhere in the world.
- Never attempt to induce an individual, or a local or foreign
official to act illegally or improperly.
- Never offer, or accept, money or anything of value, such as gifts,
kickbacks or commissions, in connection with the procurement
of business or the award of a contract.
- Never offer or give any gift or token of hospitality to any public
employee or government official or representative if there is any
expectation or implication for a return favour.
- Never accept any gift from any business partner if there is any
suggestion that a return favour will be expected or implied.
- Never facilitate payments to obtain a level of service that one
would not normally be entitled to
- Never disregard or fail to report any indication of improper
payments to the appropriate authorities.
- Never induce or assist another individual to break any applicable
law or regulation.
This policy does not prohibit the following practices:
- Giving and receiving ordinary and usual business hospitality and
entertainment and promotional or other business expenditure
which seeks to improve the image of the company and its
services or to establish or cement cordial relations is recognised
as an established part of doing business. Our company’s policy
does not prohibit reasonable and proportionate hospitality and
promotional or other similar business expenditure (offered or
received) intended for any of the foregoing purposes.
Employees will be encouraged to raise concerns about any issue or
suspicion of malpractice at the earliest possible stage. No employee
will suffer any detriment as a result of raising genuine concerns about
bribery, even if they turn out to be mistaken.
The effectiveness of this policy will be regularly reviewed by the Board.
Internal control systems and procedures will be subject to audit under
internal audit process.
All employees are responsible for the success of this policy and should
ensure they use it to disclose any suspected concerns or wrongdoing to
their Line Manager or Managing Director. Failure to comply with this
policy may result in disciplinary action, including dismissal
(employees), or appropriate sanctions (business partners) in addition
to civil or criminal charges. This policy has been approved and
adopted by the Board of Execu-Move CC.