EXECU-MOVE HAS COMPILED A FEW MOVING SOLUTIONS HINTS AND TIPS TO HELP YOU MAKE YOUR MOVE AS STRESS-FREE AS POSSIBLE.
Emigration is complicated and stressful and certainly not the time to take a risk. We are experienced in every aspect of International Moves and offer complete moving solutions for your convenience and peace of mind.
Moving service nationwide with main branches in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban. We pack and move your possessions across South Africa with skill and care.
Execu-move international movers has the capacity, expertise and experience to handle any office & commercial move speedily and professionally.
IF YOU ARE DOING YOUR OWN PACKING, PLEASE CHECK THE FOLLOWING:
- Use strong cartons, as the packing boxes will be stacked in the removal vehicle.
- Do not pack too many heavy items in one carton.
- Pack room by room. This ensures less confusion at your destination.
- Mark each carton with the contents and from which room it was packed.
- Use only clean, unprinted newsprint for packing. It will not stain the items.
- Ask your children to write your new address on the cartons. It will help them remember their new address.
- Pets should either be micro-chipped or have identification tags on at all times.
- Pets cannot travel in the removal van. If needed, Execu-move can make the necessary arrangements for your pets to move by air.
- If you are taking your pets in your car, make sure your pet has a leash on at all times when out of the vehicle to ensure that they do not dash off the minute you open the door.
- Consult your veterinary surgeon for a sedative that can be administered to the pets for the duration of the trip.
- Make a backup of all the important information that’s on your computer and store on a cloud service or portable external hard drive.
- When packing, make sure that you pack all the cables, mouse and keyboard in one box to make reassembling easier at your new home.
- When moving a printer, you need to remove the ink cartridges and place them in a plastic container. This will help prevent a leak that could damage your printer and other effects.
- Place the plants carefully into a carton. The carton will help keep the temperature down and keep the plants safe from damage.
- Dampen the soil of the plants before you pack them. (Do not water them too much as excess water will seep through or spill over and may damage the carton and your effects)
- When unpacking, do not expose the plants to too much direct sunlight immediately as this may cause them to wilt.
WHY USE EXECU-MOVE?
- Moving service nationwide with main branches in Cape Town, Johannesburg and soon Durban. We pack and move your possessions worldwide with skill and care.
- A range of storage and furniture moving services - we help you plan your move around your needs, timescale and budget.
- Friendly and personal service from our reliable teams – we take the stress and worry out of moving.
- We provide a removal service nationwide with branches in the main areas of South Africa
We scored 4.85 out of a possible rating of 5
Based on 426 reviews, that's 99% overwhelmingly satisfied customers that experienced stress free moves.
Start your journey today by requesting a furniture removal quote and leaving the rest up to us.
Some error has occured.